Affordable Rent Program
White House Landing Apartments offers special programs designed to keep rents affordable. Your household may qualify if you earn household income falls within the guidelines below. We encourage you to contact our leasing center for more information if you believe you may qualify.
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People||7 People||8 People|
|Maximum Income Monthly||$2,955||$3,375||$3,795||$4,215||$4,555||$4,890||$5,230||$5,565|
In order to qualify and be approved for this affordable housing, verification of your households eligibility will need to be documented. In order to expedite the processing of your application for qualification with the LIHTC program guidelines, you may provide us with any of the documents listed below that apply to your household. These documents may not be required if your households income, assets and other eligibility information is verified and documented completely by a third party source. However, providing the documents at the time of application may speed up our approval process and/or clarify incomplete third party documentation. A photo copy of the following documents is acceptable. If you do not have copies we will be happy to make copies of any original documents you have.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPLY TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
- All Filed Divorce or Legal Separation Records for all current and previous marriages. Records should include petition for dissolution; final decree of dissolution; and custody, support and property settlement documents.
- All Court Ordered Child Support Documents and Paternity Records if court order is not part of a divorce filing.
- Award Letters Dated within 120 days for Social Security, Supplemental Social Security (Disability), Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), Pensions and Trusts Funds, Unemployment Benefits, Annuity Payments, and Death or Disability Payments.
- Last 6 Consecutive Pay stubs for all adults (18 years of age or older) in your household.
- Most Current Bank or other Financial Institution Statement for all asset accounts held. These assets accounts include but are not limited to checking, savings, certificates of deposits, money markets, mutual funds, 401Ks, and IRAs.
- Birth Certificates for all children under the age of 18 and adult students living as a dependent with parent(s).
- Social Security Cards for each member of your household including minors.
The best apartment complex in White House! Beautiful apartments that are well kept. Clean, no trash is the parking lots, no cigarette butts plus no pet waste laying around. The manager walks the whole complex every afternoon to make sure everything in is order! She is one of the most caring and professional people I have ever met. Everybody loves her and if you need anything all you have to do is ask. She does her very best to help everyone! I love living here! It is like a big family!- Google
White House Landing is a super great place to live. The manager Annette is so nice and goes out of her way to make it a nice place! The apartment is well built well and so, so nice! All the people here are caring people and I love them all! I am on a permanent vacation for the rest of my life! Scotty our maintenance man is great! He comes as soon as you call whether it is for a light bulb or something more serious! I love this apartment complex!!!- Facebook
We love living here it’s quite and peaceful also everyone is so friendly.- Google
I have lived here at the Landing since April. I absolutely love it here. The community is quiet and the neighbors all get along. Management and maintenance are both top notch. Both Annette and Scotty are the best.- Google
I know if something is ever wrong, I can always depend annett and Scottie, together they are the power duo. It’s just feels like one big family. Annett always plans things for us as a community to do, and I know that other complexes here in White House unfortunately doesn’t get to do that. We are so great full to have Annett as the manager that truly cares about each and every resident and Scottie that goes above and beyond to make sure we are all taken care of.- Google